Monday, August 3, 2015





Kars, Turkey



Thank you so much Georgiana!!
your suggested option is amazing, first because Uranus is no more close to the DSC and
Venus is in cusp IV/5th house. A very good job!
Max


Dear Max,

I am glad you are satisfied with the solution.

Many best wishes,
Georgiana



* * * 



Dear Georgiana ,
I apologize because I have not informed that Ciro Discepolo had recommended Atorae Island - Kiribati, just might be something not so perfect but more easily accessible and less expensive? Maybe not? I'm sorry. Good day. Charlie ( Asti , 01/06/69 hours 23.50 )


Dear Charlie,

I don't think Ciro Discepolo recommended Arorae Island - Kiribati for your 2016 SR. Maybe it is a different island or the hour that you indicated him was different. 

I recommend to you Kars, Turkey for the 2016 SR.

Please see the chart:



Many best wishes,
Georgiana



* * *



Dear Georgiana,
many many congratulations for your blog !
I tried to send a post some days ago, but I did not see it in your answers, so I don’t know what happened.
So I try again now. I’ve been studying seriously astrology for a couple of years and I’m really interested in it. 
I participated to the seminar in Padova organized by Master Ciro, and now I ‘m really interested in your opinion too.
My RSM 2015 was in Minneapolis. I would like to know your suggestions for RSM 2016. I was thinking to Maldives or India, but I can’t find a specific place.

I was born in Casale Monferrato – 02/02/1973 at 07.00 am.

Thank you,
Francesca



Dear Francesca,

I recommend to you Rybinsk, Russia for your next SR.




Many best wishes,
Georgiana



* * * 


Dear Georgiana,
sorry for mistake, my birth date is 11 October 1962 at 12:05 / 12:30 p.m., at twelve o'clock in the day, midday( I being a time correction of birth) in Viserba (Rimini) Italy, I live in Cusano Milanino (Milano). Excuse me again of my distraction, I thank you in advance for the attention and I wish you all the best for the Blog! Carla


Dear Carla,

I will post your new chart tomorrow.

Regards,
Georgiana


* * *



Dear Georgiana,
hi i write you by the Ciro Discepolo blog..for the next my solar return i'll ask you something in next future but unfortunatelly for me i can't leave this year....
aniway i would ask you if you can say me something about my nathal chart....i don't know if you make this precious thing on the blog so i ask you...
thank' you for invite me there, i'll read the blog!!
born on 17.01.1983 at 04.35 am.
Poseidon 83


Dear Poseidon 83,

I recommend to you a private reading.
You can write to me at thesolarreturn@gmail.com

Many best wishes,
Georgiana





Georgiana Costescu
thesolarreturn@gmail.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana , excuse me , excuse me , I use the translator and I saw that translating reverses the numbers. The right date of birth is 6th of January 1969 hours 23.50 , Asti .
I ask again apologize .
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana , excuse me , excuse me , I use the translator and I saw that translating reverses the numbers. The right date of birth is 6th of January 1969 hours 23.50 , Asti .
I ask again apologize .
Charlie

Unknown said...

Dear Georgiana,
I'd like to thank you for your work about my next ASR. I evalueted your suggestion about not afflict my life's relationship aspects...I agree with you. I need not to be so " work oriented". Anyway I think I can be able to exorcise Pluto ' cause I'm vegetarian since my last birthday, more or less...but I'd try to quit smoking. For the house IV I don't really know what to think about...I had moved 2 months ago but I experienced many changes of that kind in my life..so the Universe will support me also this time.
I really wish you the best for you and your lovely blog.
Natascia