Sunday, August 2, 2015







George, South Africa



Dear Georgiana,

my birth date is 11 October 1962 at 12:05 / 12:30 a.m., ( I being a time correction of birth) in Viserba (Rimini) Italy, the Luigi's birth date is 29 October 1942 at 04:00 a.m. in Conselice (Ravenna) Italy, both we lives in Cusano Milanino (Milano).
I thank you in advance for the attention and I wish you all the best for the Blog! Carla



Dear Carla,

Thank you for your message.

If we consider 00:05 as your birth time, I believe Yakutat, Alaska is the best option for your 2015 SR. Even if you were born at 00:30, it would still not be bad. You can fly from Anchorage to Yakutat with connection flight in Cordova.

Please see the chart below:





Cordiali saluti,
Georgiana



* * * 



Dear Georgiona,
I am Max and I'm writing you because for the next year I really have encountered difficulties to get an ideal place for my birthday. The only one I think could be acceptable is Archangel'sk 64n34, 40e32 Russian Federation. But since I’am having troubles in my finances, there I’ll get Mars in the second house and things can get worst.
So do you confirm this choice or you have better solutions?
Here my data: Max 11/03/1970 h: 1520 Milan (IT)
I really thank you in advance.
Best wishes,
Max




Dear Max,

There are not too many options for the relocation of the 2016 SR chart. The one that I recommend to you is in Petrozavodsk, Russia. In Archangel'sk you would have Uranus too close to the DSC, so it is not good.
In Petrozavodsk you would still have Mars in the 2nd house, but it is not that bad, compared to other configurations. It might simply mean a lot of expenditure.

Please see the chart:






A different option, better for the finances, but not too good for health (Saturn in 12th, together with Pluto on 1st), is in Shanghai, China






Many best wishes,
Georgiana



* * *


Dear Georgiana, 

I would you an advise about my next birthday. My name is Silvia and I was born in Mileto (VV), Italy, on the 20 August 1969 at 11:10. 
I'm interested in protecting my health, sons and husband. I spent my last birthday in Turin, where I live, what if I spend my birthday here? 
I would like you advised me the best solar revolution for me. 
Thank you so much and have a nice day. 
Silvia 



Dear Silvia,

In the new SR spent in Turin, you would have the ASR in the 1st house of the natal chart. This is a dangerous position. And also, in this context, it is Saturn close to the ASR. 

My suggestion is to go to George, South Africa.




Auguri,
Georgiana




* * *



Dear Georgiana,
I've seen your beautiful new blog. I would like to know if mine and my boyfriend's revolutions of this current year 2015 are suitables for a transfer to find a new job abroad, in particular in South Africa. I have to specify the respective birthdays's datas are:
-ROSY, BORN IN OMEGNA, 21-05-1974, HOUR 01.30
-GIORGIO, BORN IN ALBA, 29-01-1971, HOUR 16.20.
I thank you in advance for the answer and I wish you good luck for the future.

Rosy



Dear Rosy,

Thank you for your message.

The Solar Returns spent in Italy are not suitable for neither of you.
For you, I recommend Hangzhou, China. You could also go to Shanghai, but there, Neptune would be both in 6th and 7th house.



For Giorgio, I recommend Hami, China.


Many best wishes,
Georgiana



* * * 


Dear Georgiana , my name is Charlie and I was born in Asti on 01/06/69 23,50 hours I tried looking for a RS 2016 ideal for the job and the money , I would find Malind(Kenya) or Brisbane (Australia) or Cancun (Mexico) but all reported are also discouraged from homes with Ciro Discepolo. In previous solar revolutions I heard more than anything the influence of saturn, you feel may go in one of which you have listed? Have you a better solution? Best wishes. Charlie



Dear Charlie,

Thank you for your message.

I will post my answer tomorrow.

Best wishes,
Georgiana


* * * 



Cara Georgiana, si scusa intendevo proprio Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada for SR 2014. Per la RSM 2015 abbiamo pensato Isola di São Miguel (Azzorre). Cosa ne pensi? Graie molto della tua risposta .

Sofia.


Dear Sofia,

I do not advise you to send your husband to Sao Miguel (Azores). He would have 4 planets spread over the 1st and the 12th house, together with the ASR in the 12th house. This is very bad!

Again, I recommend Nizhnevartovsk, Russia.

Cordiali saluti,
Georgiana




Georgiana Costescu
thesolarreturn@gmail.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana ,
I apologize because I have not informed that Ciro Discepolo had recommended Atorae Island - Kiribati, just might be something not so perfect but more easily accessible and less expensive? Maybe not? I'm sorry. Good day. Charlie ( Asti , 01/06/69 hours 23.50 )

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana,
many many congratulations for your blog !
I tried to send a post some days ago, but I did not see it in your answers, so I don’t know what happened.
So I try again now. I’ve been studying seriously astrology for a couple of years and I’m really interested in it.
I participated to the seminar in Padova organized by Master Ciro, and now I ‘m really interested in your opinion too.
My RSM 2015 was in Minneapolis. I would like to know your suggestions for RSM 2016. I was thinking to Maldives or India, but I can’t find a specific place.

I was born in Casale Monferrato – 02/02/1973 at 07.00 am.

Thank you,
Francesca

Max said...

Thank you so much Georgiana!!
your suggested option is amazing, first because Uranus is no more close to the DSC and
Venus is in cusp IV/5th house. A very good job!
Max

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana,
sorry for mistake, my birth date is 11 October 1962 at 12:05 / 12:30 p.m., at twelve o'clock in the day, midday( I being a time correction of birth) in Viserba (Rimini) Italy, I live in Cusano Milanino (Milano). Excuse me again of my distraction, I thank you in advance for the attention and I wish you all the best for the Blog! Carla

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana,
hi i write you by the Ciro Discepolo blog..for the next my solar return i'll ask you something in next future but unfortunatelly for me i can't leave this year....
aniway i would ask you if you can say me something about my nathal chart....i don't know if you make this precious thing on the blog so i ask you...
thank' you for invite me there, i'll read the blog!!
born on 17.01.1983 at 04.35 am.
Poseidon 83

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana, thank you for your beautiful work!!
I'm Alberto from Torino, Italy, in october I will do my third RSM. I saw with Ciro that Mato Grosso would be good for me and i bought a ticket for Cuiabà. I see that mars (using astro.com) is close to my 8th house, and maybe Barra Dos Bugres (a little city in the forest at 165 km from Cuiabà) wold be better. I do not know if you have Barra Dos Bugres on your software by the way...
I was born in Turin, 05 october 1970 18.30. I suspect I was born at least 5 minutes earlier according to a protocol of mars that I did in april, when in my lunar return mars was close to the third house (and I have saturn in the third house in the current RSM) and the car broke suddenly...if I put my birth at 18,25 than that mars was in the third house! I saw that for 18,25 my RSM in Cuiabà it's ok but for 18,30 mars is in cusp with the 8th house (where there is venus too).
Anyway, please, can you calculate my RSM with 18,30 birth time Turin 05 october 1970 for being in Cuiabà? (I saw there are little differences for that place between astro.com and astrologiainlinea.it)
Secon question: in any case wold you recommend to use this position of mars (in case it is in cusp with the 8th house) to test my birth time this year, considering that venus is there too?
Tank you very much, Alberto

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana, your blog is still alive? Are you just in holiday? A big embrace, Fabrizio from Turin Italy