Tuesday, August 4, 2015




Important notice!



1. Before you post and ask for relocation advice, please make sure that the birth information is written correctly. 

My time is limited and I can't afford drawing wrong charts for those who don't pay attention to the birth information they provide.

Please write the month in letters (e.g. 6 January), instead of 6.01 or 1.06.


2. Please make sure that the birth hour is accurate. An incorrect birth hour could lead to an inappropriate Solar Return!

If you think that the hour of birth is approximative, I advise you to ask for a private consultation.

Of course, it is ideal to have the birth certificate with the birth hour specified.


3. Ask for a Solar Return solution not earlier than 3-4 months before your next birthday. This is because, during a year's time, our options and plans could change a lot. A Solar Return should fit exactly the plans of a given year.


4. If your birthday is in a few days and you didn't decide yet for a location, it is best to ask for a private consultation. This way we can decide together on the best solution that can be achieved in a timely manner.


5. If you are confronted with a delicate issue or situation that affects many members of the family, I advise you to ask for a private consultation. This is a case that requires a group Solar Return analysis.


6. Don't ask for a relocation suggestion if you don't have the intention to leave for the Solar Return! It would be a waste of time for both me and you. If the location that I indicate is not accessible to you, it is best to ask for a private consultation, so we can decide together on an alternative.



* * *



Dear Georgiana , excuse me , excuse me , I use the translator and I saw that translating reverses the numbers. The right date of birth is 6th of January 1969 hours 23.50 , Asti .
I ask again apologize .
Charlie


Dear Charlie,

In this case, Arorae Island, Kiribati is very good. I wouldn't change anything at this chart. With Jupiter on 1st-2nd cuspid you will have both health and finances protected. Go there with trust! 



Many best wishes,
Georgiana


* * *



Dear Georgiana,
I'd like to thank you for your work about my next ASR. I evalueted your suggestion about not afflict my life's relationship aspects...I agree with you. I need not to be so " work oriented". Anyway I think I can be able to exorcise Pluto ' cause I'm vegetarian since my last birthday, more or less...but I'd try to quit smoking. For the house IV I don't really know what to think about...I had moved 2 months ago but I experienced many changes of that kind in my life..so the Universe will support me also this time.
I really wish you the best for you and your lovely blog.
Natascia


Dear Natascia,

I believe it is the best time now, with the new coming SR, to concentrate on the love life. This new SR in São Luís, Brazil will also allow you to make the necessary positive changes in your career and profession. And, after all, we need love as food to support an ascending career.

As for the house situation, there will be many changes also in the future, because Pluto is passing over the IC of your natal chart. These changes can also be positive.

For the next SR, because of Saturn in the 4th, there will be a little stress related to your home. It is a constant stress throughout the year, but bearable, mostly related to things that break, have to be changed or repaired. But with the aid of Venus, which is also in the 4th house, you don't have to worry too much. You can easily discharge this position by buying new furniture, refurbishing, repainting, etc (annoying home activities that have an aesthetic outcome).

In the case of Mercury-Pluto in the 6th, if you quit smoking and continue with a healthy diet, there should not be reasons to worry. Given the general context of the chart, it is also favorable to join/frequent a gym club and give a lot of attention to your looks.

Auguri,
Georgiana

* * * 


Dear Georgiana,
sorry for mistake, my birth date is 11 October 1962 at 12:05 / 12:30 p.m., at twelve o'clock in the day, midday( I being a time correction of birth) in Viserba (Rimini) Italy, I live in Cusano Milanino (Milano). Excuse me again of my distraction, I thank you in advance for the attention and I wish you all the best for the Blog! Carla



Dear Carla,

My suggestion for you, in case the birth hour is 12:05 pm, is Orekhovo-Zuyevo, Russia (a city very close to Moscow). There you will have Jupiter close to the MC, which is a general protective position.





Cordiali saluti,
Georgiana





Georgiana Costescu
thesolarreturn@gmail.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana,

I hope you can write me about a question: what will be in this year about love? What the transit talks about that? My past SR was in Lisbon, Portugal.

Thank you very much for your answers, and sorry for my english.

My natal data: 05 March 1992, 03:16 AM, Maratea, Italy.

D.M.

Georgiana said...

Dear DM,

Thank you for your message.

Do you want a private consultation/reading of your chart for this year or just a few facts presented on the blog's main page?

For the private consultation, you can write to me at thesolarreturn@gmail.com.

Kind regards,
Georgiana

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana, thank you very much.
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Sono Flo 26; 2 64 Varese 10, 45 vorrei fare un'altra rsm per la psiche sono un po'apatica, l'amore ed anche i quattrini. Grazie di cuore.

Anonymous said...

Florence 26 2 64 Varese h. 10, 45 am. I'd li ke help love and work. T hanks.

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana,
first of all, thanks for your work!
I'm Celeste and I was born in Asti, Italy, in 14 november 1964 at 14.45 (two.45PM)
Formy birthday this year I should like to put my AscSR in V house (I hope a year pleasant, funny and thoughtless - I need it!), I look for and I find like possible zaragoza or valencia, but it is very close to VI, if the hour is not precise 100%...
Normally,in the other years, when I choose this ascSr I have also the sun or stellium in V of SR, but in this case is not ok because there is also saturn (I prefer saturn stay in the IV house, not near the cusp of V!)
Can you help me?
Thank you very much,
Celeste

Franca Frigatti said...

Hello dear Georgiana,
my name is Franca Frigatti, i would like if it is possible for me found a good Location for my first Solar Revulution. i go to astrologiainlinea.it and i see Ponta Delgada Atzorre Island should be a good place, but mu acendant of Revolution fall in X house .. may be is dangerous for me or good ?
Franca Frigatti born in Milan Italy 25 February 1975 at 7 o'clock in the morning.
Thanks in advance for your kind replay
Franca Frigatti

Franca Frigatti said...

Dear Georgiana,
I am Franca Frigatti, i have committed a mistake in my date of born and place
i was born in Pavia,Italy, 25 January 1975 hour 07.00 in the morning
Sorry for my mistake
Franca Frigatti

Anonymous said...

Florence 26 february 1964 Varese h. 10. 45 am.

Anonymous said...

Florence 26 february 1964 h.. 10, 45 Varese

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana,
I am Valerie.
I was born in Namur (Belgium) - 28/10/1983 at 14.40
I am actually living in Cairo with my girlfriend and I just would like to know if it is good to be here in Cairo for my coming birthday. As we are living in a country which can be risky I want to be sure it is a good choice to stay here or not. I am sometimes afraid about the terrorist attack and bomb explosion.
Thank you so much for your Help.
Best,
Valerie