Tuesday, July 16, 2019



                                                             Mercury Retrograde vibes


Hello Everybody,

It has been a while since I last posted on the blog.  I took a break because I decided to focus more on private consultations.  Besides that, I was not fully satisfied with the direction that my blog had taken.

I wanted my blog to be a place for learning and case studies, not a place for free public consultations.

Each case has its particularity, and lots of things can't be discussed on a public blog. These details could make a difference in the way an astrologer should approach the case of a person.

Choosing a good Aimed Solar Return is totally dependent on a thorough discussion with the person involved.  Not to mention that some birth hours are not accurate and need correction.

Inaccuracy could lead to tremendous errors, and choosing the right Solar Return for a specific year is like performing surgery on life itself.  I hope you all agree with that.

I will write again on the blog and present different case studies that, I believe, would be of interest to everyone who is looking to learn more about this wonderful tool that is the Aimed Solar Return.


For private consultations, you can email me at  thesolarreturn@gmail.com


Wish you all an amazing week ahead and absolute positive energy!

Georgiana

No comments: