Friday, September 15, 2017




How to Get to Inta, Russia





Dear Georgiana,
I thank you for the answer. Unfortunately, I can not find the flight to go to INTA. I did not understand if I could go to Syktyvkar. But with Uranus in the fourth home, what can I do at home? Sorry for my English, but I use the translator.
Good evening and thank you again.
Sergio 




Dear Sergio,

There is a small local company (Komiaviatrans) that operates flights to Inta, and these are not listed on the commercial websites. They have airplanes with propellers.

I have found some flights on their website, it departs on 23rd Sept from Syktyvkar to Inta and returns on 28th Sept to Syktyvkar from Inta.

You can search the flights on this link: http://sales.komiaviatrans.ru/oxygen/search?lang=en#  and also contact the airline on their email at  mail@komiaviatrans.ru

See below the available flights:



For Syktyvkar you can find direct flights from the airport Domodedovo in Moscow.

In order to exorcise Uranus in the 4th house, create a more high-tech environment in your home: buy a new computer and some other gadgets. It is all about creating a modern home and add in as much technology as possible. You can also change the arrangement in the house. Another good idea is to live between two homes or change your home. The 4th house is also the office where you work, so changes here are also welcome and in tune with Uranus. Giving more to your family in terms of attention and time is also good.

Kind regards,

Georgiana
thesolarreturn@gmail.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana,

thank you very much for calculating me my next RS! I think it's a very beautiful place now I only have to book the trip and, most difficultly, find a way to keep several days free because it's a long journey! I'm quite sure about my birth hour, so if it so, what about, for an emergency alternative, Cagliari (Italy)? I think it is good because Mars and Saturn are separated between 7th and 8th house, but obviously I will try to choose the best one. My last RS was in Reykjavik (Iceland), what do you think I will obtain for this next six month before the next RS for work and love?

Thank you very much for helping us on this wonderful blog!
I remember to you the data that are R.L. born in Sapri (Salerno) Italy on 05 march 1992, 03:16 local time.
Thank you again and best regards!

Silvia said...


Dear Georgiana, how are you doing? I kindly ask you if you could tell me where to spend my next birthday. My name is Silvia, I was born in Mileto, (VV) on 20/08/1969 at 11:10. I live in Turin. I'm married and I have two daughters. I would like something nice, spectacular, joyful, to me, in short, the best you could advise me. I thank you heartily, and I wish you a good day.

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana,

I have considered that I have to add an important thing to my previous post, that is the fact that I suggest Cagliari (Italy) as the nearest alternative to the best choice that you indicated, and I'm looking forward your advice. But if you have in mind some other places that do not require several days to reach, please tell me.
Right now, obviously, I'm already trying to keep free several days for the journey in the island that you suggest.

Thank you again for helping me and other people on this blog!

I remember to you the data that are R.L. born in Sapri (Salerno) Italy on 05 march 1992, 03:16 local time.
Thank you again and best regards!

Anonymous said...

Ciao Georgiana, I have very bad transits in the SR 2018. Stellium Saturn-Mars-Pluton all three in the same house. I was borne in Rome (Italy), 10 August 1966 at 15:13 but I actually live in Ferrara (Italy). I'm getting crazy trying to devide Saturn from Mars putting each of them in different houses. If I'll spend my birthday in Ferrara I'll get all those three planets in 6° house opposing my natal planets in 12 (Venus-Mars-Jupiter-Mercury-Sun). As you can see I'm pretty worried... Hopeful you can suggest me a place where to go. Thank you so much for your help. I don't know whether this service is for free or for payment, in case just let me know and I'll provide. Thanks again, ciao. Donatella

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgiana,
how are you? i hope everything is fine and I would like to know your opinion for the solar revolution of this year.
Quite frankly i need to plan the trip in advance and this is the reason i am writing you now, availing the christmas's time.
This year SR starts in a very weird way. I've received an offer relating to my studies sector in a small city near Novara (it is a very scared and isolated place that I really did not like), but I've quit for incomprehension with the colleagues. In particular I preferred to delete, at least at the moment, my Facebook account because I suspected it was hackered by one of the them. (Anybody here knows if the RTF. file is a virus?)
Anyway I am looking for something near to my house in the notary sector that is the sector in which i considered myself more suitable. My great target is to beat the challenge i have in March in Rome and then opening my own firm, but in the meanwhile I wanted to find a little wage that allow me to maintain myself, avoiding to depend from my father (often i have debates with him. He always repeating me I am 30 and i need to maintain myself)
Now the question is: I've seen with the site you advised me some time ago some possible locations and two valid positions could be Valencia or Alicante. My birthday is 25th of August 1987 hour 04.08.
What do you think? Maybe you can find even a better SR relocation. i trust you :D
I make you my thanks in advance as always and I wish you good luck for your projects.

Cheers

Alessandro