Wednesday, July 22, 2015





Cordova, Alaska




Dear Georgiana,

Nice to meet you and congratulations for the blog.
I did not enter the blog directly, so I send you this e-mail. If there is another way, please let me know.
I know it’s early, but I would like to organize my next birthday.
From my research, I saw that Quito, Ecuador, could be a good destination. What do you think ?
Birthaday 2015 Amsterdam, as Master Ciro suggested.
Thank you
Domenica

Casale Monferrato – 03/03/1969 – h. 00.15



Dear Domenica,

Thank you for your message.

I advise you to go to Darwin, Australia for your next Solar Return. Jupiter and Venus will protect your health during this difficult year.







Quito (Ecuador) is not good, because you would have 3 planets spread over the 1st and the 12th house. This is the equivalent of a stellium in the 12th house. Even if, for example, the 3 planets were Venus, Jupiter and Mercury, the effect would still be the same. We cannot select such a position. 


Many best wishes,

Georgiana



* * *

gabriele paganella said...


Per Florence di Varese.

Forse per aiutarci a capire tutti sarebbe meglio che tu descrivessi l'anno appena trascorso se no diventa difficile capire il perchè secondo te non gira bene.

Saluti
Gabriele



* * *



Dear Georgiana, 

My name's Elisabetta and I have been interested in AA for some time now. Last year was very good for love, thanks to my RSM in S. Petersburg. This year I think that staying in Milan would not be that bad. I am interested in protecting love and job, and in general to have a good year.....can you advise a good location otherwise? 30/7/75 Arezzo h. 9.15 Thank you! 




Dear Elisabetta


My advise for your 2015 SR is Cordova, Alaska. With this chart, you would have both Venus and Jupiter on the MC. It is a good position for your profession and job, but also in general.

You don't have to worry too much for Saturn in the first house, as you will also have the transit of Jupiter over the natal ASC. Saturn in the first house can be easily exorcised with visits to the dentist and all kind of therapies that involve bones and teeth (chiropractics, backbone massage, kinetotherapy, deep cleaning of teeth, dental braces, implants).

Also, a good idea is embarking on a diet to lose a few kilos (even if you don't need it) and detoxify your organism. You could simply eat less and less tasty foods. Don't indulge your senses. For instance, give up completely eating chocolate or any sweets for this year. Get up from the table when you are still a little hungry, having a sense of frustration. Engage in long lasting projects that require discipline and lot of work. 
Moderation is the key.

Auguri,
Georgiana







Georgiana Costescu

thesolarreturn@gmail.com

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Georgiana,
I'm Natascia and as you suggested me I write here a post in order to ask your precious help to find the right place for my next ASR. My purpose is change company, 'cause I don't feel good here, but I love my kind of job...so I want to express my potential and now I can do it.
I did last ASR in Micronesia -Yap Island - as Ciro suggested. I tried by myself to discover the righrt place for next ASR: Portalnd - Maine- USA. What do you think about?
I was born on 1978, December the 19th at 01:30 a.m. in Quistello (MN) - Italy.

Thank you so much and have a nice day.

Nat.

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana, I would ask you an advise about my next birthday. My name is Carlo and I was born in Turin (Italy) on the 03 February 1975 at 13:45. I spent my less birthday in Turin, where I live. There is a good location for my birthday 2016? Thanks a lot, best regards. Carlo

Unknown said...

I forgot to write that I live in Milano - Italy...sorry.
Natascia

Anonymous said...

Dear Georgiana and blogger, I have an question:
He solar return 2014 Sydney New Colombia - Canada
I solar return 2015 Sydney Australiana
Every things about business and legal question for him, all ok.Now he stay in London and averythinghs is changed ..maybe..about the about our love relationship .. we go wrong?
He born in Padova 17 September 1957 6.00 am
I born in Naples 4 June 1965 11.43 pm.
Thank you very much.
S.

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgiana,
where do you suggest me to spend my birthday this year? I'm so worried because of saturn in my first house, pluton in the 2th in opposition to mars which is in the 8th house ....
Born in Rome (Italy) 10 August 1966 at 15:12 (03:12 pm)
I actually live in Ferrara (Italy), what if I spend my birthday here?
Thanks so much,
hugs
Donatella

Anonymous said...

Chiedo la cortesia di suggerirmi una località per un buon compleanno 2015;
mio figlio e risolvere la causa del divorzio da mio marito sono in primo piano.

Grazie mille

Loretta: 12 novembre 1970 ore 12:25 Milano

Anonymous said...

Cara Georgiana,

vorrei chiederti un consiglio per la prossima RS del padre di mio figlio,Luigi nato a Conselice (Ravenna) il 29/10/1942 alle ore 04,00 (da estratto di nascita). La RS 2015 per Cusano Milanino (MI) presenta Marte in 4 casa e Saturno in 6 casa, ti chiedo se esiste una buona,o discreta soluzione che possa escludere Saturno dalla 6 casa.....Come esercizio, ho provato a cercare una soluzione : mettendo Marte in 3 casa Saturno va in 5 casa,Urano e l'ascendente in X casa. Luigi è un piccolo imprenditore e,come tanti, soffre da diversi anni della grave crisi economica,vorrebbe vendere l'azienda ma,ad oggi, non ha trovato acquirenti interessati. Vorrei chiederti,per Luigi,la miglior RS per proteggere la salute, l'ambito economico, quindi anche l'aspetto patrimoniale, consolidando,se possibile, il suo lavoro dato che è, ad oggi,l'unica fonte di reddito per la nostra famiglia. Luigi vive a Cusano Milanino,e abbiamo un figlio di 13 anni. Luigi ha trascorso il ritorno solare del 2014 a Cusano Milanino, l'anno è stato caratterizzato da un grande impegno in ambito lavorativo,le uscite di denaro sono state maggiori rispetto alle entrate. Inoltre il 30 novembre 2014 è mancato,dopo due anni di malattia, un suo dipendente e fidato collaboratore,è stato per Luigi un momento molto difficile,di profonda sofferenza. Luigi si sottopone, con regolarità a controlli medici,e ad oggi gode di buona salute. Grazie per la tua disponibilità.

Carla, Milano (nata a Rimini 11/10/1962 alle ore 12 e 05 / 12 e 30, RS del 2014 trascorsa a Eskişehir )





Dear Georgiana,

I would like to ask your advice for the next RS father of my son, Louis, born in Conselice (Ravenna) on 10.29.1942 at 04.00 (from birth certificate). The RS 2015 to Cusano Milanino (MI) has Mars in the fourth house and Saturn in the sixth house, you wonder if there is a good, fair or solution that can be excluded from Saturn 6 home ..... As an exercise, I tried to find a solution: putting Mars in the third house Saturn is in the fifth house, Uranus and Ascendant in X house. Louis is a small business and, like many others, is suffering from several years of severe economic crisis, the company would like to sell but, to date, found no interested buyers. Let me ask you, for Luigi, the best RS to protect the health, economic, so also the historical aspects, consolidating, if possible, his work as it is, to date, the only source of income for our family. Louis lives in Cusano Milanino, and we have a son of 13 years. Louis spent the solar return in 2014 to Cusano Milanino, the year was characterized by a strong commitment in the workplace, the outputs of money were more than revenue. Also on Nov. 30, 2014 it passed away, after two years of illness, one of his employees and trusted collaborator, has been a very difficult time for Luigi, of profound suffering. Luigi undergoes, regular medical check-ups, and today enjoys good health. Thanks for your availability.




Carla, Milan (born in Rimini 11/10/1962 at 24:05 / 24:30, RS 2014 spent Eskişehir)

Unknown said...

Per Donatella.
Gentile Donatella! La tua RS é difficile da risolvere. Sei sicura di voler partire visto che lo chiedi solo una decina di giorni prima del Compleanno? Ma sopratutto siamo sicuri che la tua ora di nascita sia precisa (15.12)??? Luogo buono con Giove in MC sarebbe in Sosnogorsk (vicino ad Ukhta in Russia), ma oggettivamente non credo che si possa ottenere il visto Russo in cosi poco tempo. Ci sono altri opzioni di RS, piu facili da raggiungere, anche con Giove in cuspide 11/12, ma sempre con Asc in X! E tutti questi RS richiedono ora di nascita abbastanza precisa. Rimanendo a casa tu avrai molte difficoltà economiche (Saturno in 2). Dovresti cercare di esorcizzare tale posizione difficile seguendo consigli di Ciro (dal libro “I simboli planetari”). Giove e Venere in 11, Venere in X di RS a Ferrara e buon transito di Giove ti daranno una mano. Io mi sarei preoccupata molto di più del anno 2016, quando RS sarà ancora piu difficile da trovare a causa della vicinanza di Marte e Saturno! Anno prossimo ti consiglio di pensare al Compleanno mirato molto prima, magari anche cercando di rettificare ora di nascita con protocollo di Marte se non lo hai fatto ancora... Un caro saluto, Katia