Saturday, June 27, 2015


Let's Start!

Dear reader, 

Welcome on my blog dedicated to Active Astrology, this wonderful new way of interpreting the stars. The School of Active Astrology was initiated by the great Italian astrologer Ciro Discepolo who, after more than 40 years of intensive study on hundreds of thousands of charts and practical cases, developed a new technique of interpreting the Solar Return charts. Within his study, he elaborated 34 basic rules that must be followed in order to obtain a good Aimed Solar Return and, subsequently, a good year! Additionally, Ciro Discepolo elaborated the techniques of Exorcism of the Symbols that can help us surpass obstacles in our everyday life.
My blog is dedicated to all Astrology passionates who want to learn more about Active Astrology and about Solar Returns. It is a research blog that will incorporate case studies, practical exemples and articles on different topics related to Astrology. It will be a space for debate, shared opinions and active contribution.
My aim is to bring solid information and continue to develop the wonderful School of Active Astrology. 
Anyone is free to bring their contribution :)

Warm greetings to everyone,
Georgiana Costescu
email: thesolarreturn@gmail.com

8 comments:

Ciro Discepolo said...

Dear Georgiana,

I am very pleased with this one your new blog and hope you can fill a gap that still exists in Italy: a blog of Active Astrology led by a my talented student!
I'm sure you really can do very good things and I’m also sure that many of my students and readers around the world will head to this blog.
Active Astrology is truth and no one can leave it after knowing it!


With best wishes!

Ciro Discepolo

Georgiana Costescu said...

Dear Ciro,

Thank you a lot for your kind and good thoughts!
I will do my best.

Many best wishes!

Georgiana

Unknown said...

dear Geogiana are happy for the opening of your blog . I hope to read soon comments about astrology active . Barbara Pat

Georgiana Costescu said...

Dear Barbara,
Thank you! New posts about Active Astrology are coming soon! :)
Georgiana

gianni said...

hello Georgiana, congratulation for this blog, I saw your profile, but I would like to see even your birth chart, you can?
thank you
gianni

Georgiana said...

Thank you, Gianni!

I will update my profile with my birth data :)

Many best wishes,
Georgiana

Anonymous said...

Hello Georgiana,

Thank you very much for your very instructive blog. I am satisfied that you succeed of mister Ciro Discepolo's blog which helped a lot me. I would like to know the best place for a SR for a friend who would like to become reconciled with his partner. He was born on January 29th, 1978 at 02:30 am to Aubervilliers ( France).
And for me, which is the best place to improve my life. I was born on February 21st, 1959 at 07:40 am to Sorgues ( France).

Thank you infinitely

Marguerite of France.

Wendy said...

Congratulations on your new blog ! I found this by Googling and I am so happy to see you answering questions and teaching us !! I adore Ciro's books and i respect him so much. i am excited to follow your blog as the days and weeks and months go by. Best Wishes! Sincerely, Wendy in Seattle, WA U.S.A.